By: Laura Walton AFC®
These last few days of 2016 are a time of both reflection on the year just ending and anticipation of the year to come. The following is meant to prompt some fun as well as thoughtful answers as we look back and ahead.
- If you had to give 2016 a theme, what would it be the year of?
- What is the one thing you’d like to get off your chest?
- I wish I were more (complete the sentence).
- What would you do in 2017 if you knew you couldn’t fail?
- If you had just a week left, where would you spend it?
- I never seem to have enough time to (complete the sentence).
- What advice would you like to give yourself?
- What’s the most fun thing you do?
- I’m selfish when it comes to (complete the sentence).
- What do you think your biggest risk will be next year?
- Who do you most respect (dead or alive, famous or not) and why?
- My friends say of me (complete the sentence).
- What question do you wish you’d asked a friend or family member this year?
- What would you like to do that’s outside your comfort zone?
- When I was a kid, I wish I’d known then that (complete the sentence).
- If you were a super hero, what would your powers be?
- My best feature is (complete the sentence).
- What do you want to learn more about?
- My motto is (complete the sentence).
- At the end of 2017, what would you like it to have been the year of?
Best wishes for the New Year!